About Our Trainer
Isaac came to Bark & Brew in 2017 as our lead Dog Handler and Behavior Specialist. Isaac started in behavior rehabilitation of damaged dogs at the Oneida County Humane Society 2015. During this time, Isaac successfully rehabilitated, socialized and trained many dogs that eventually went to their forever homes. Please check out our Facebook page for videos of actual classes in session. The dogs leave happy and tired and their humans leave satisfied with the progress and growth of their pups each week.
Our group class setting will work on attention, staying close, body language, sitting, wait, focus, and leash work. Each class will review prior week, discuss current week, and take away items for you to work on after class which is important for their success and memory with the new techniques.
- 1-7 people per time slot. Enrollment is first come, first serve.
- To secure your spot in the class, payment is due at the time of registration.
- To allow for the attention you and your dog deserve, class enrollment is limited to seven.
- These classes will focus on dog’s behavior and impulse control. The importance of body language and behavior modification.
- All classes will begin with 10 minutes of free play to burn off some energy, let them smell around and familiarize themselves. This will allow transition from play to work.
- There will be a discussion about what is to be worked on in class and what the objective will be, short question & answer, and directions.
- All shots including Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella must be current and proof of vaccinations is required.
After signing up, you will receive a program guide detailing the 6-week workshop class structure/schedule, what to expect, take-a-ways and more.
Dates & Cost
Mondays: 4:30pm – 6pm & 6:30pm – 8pm
First 6-week session starting Monday, June 29th ending Monday, August 3rd.
NEXT 6-week session starting Monday, August 24th ending September 28th. UPDATE: The 6:30pm class is full.
*Private sessions are also available upon request. Private sessions are 1 hour.
$200 for the 6-week course
$55 for each private session
Email Tara or fill out the form below to reserve your spot or to schedule your private session(s)