Animal Unpredictability and Volatility:
- I understand that every dog reacts differently and that animals by nature are unpredictable.
- I understand and acknowledge that dogs and animals may bite or cause other injuries to humans and other dogs without warning or reason.
- I acknowledge and understand that there are certain risks involved in a social environment including but not limited to dogfights, dog bites to humans or other dogs and the transmission of disease.
- I acknowledge that Bark & Brew, LLC is not responsible for injury to any dog or any human.
When entering Bark & Brew you agree to the following:
- All Dogs must be current on vaccinations.
- As the owner of your dog, it is your responsibility to know where your dog is at all times.
- As the owner of your dog, it is your responsibility not to bring in your dog if it has displayed aggression/fear in social settings towards dogs or humans.
- Bark & Brew has Dog Butlers that will clean up dog waste.
- Respect your Dog Butlers. If asked to separate your dog, leash your dog, or remove your dog, kindly do so quickly. Ignoring a Dog Butlers request may lead to removal from Bark & Brew Management.
- Bark & Brew has Dog Butlers that may separate dogs, redirect them, or physically remove them.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to monitor their dogs if the dogs are showing signs of aggression you and your dog will be asked to leave if the dog cannot be controlled.
- We reserve the right to ask any dog owner and their dog to leave because of excessive humping, barking, and aggression.
- CHILDREN: Parents must monitor their children always and absolutely no running, jumping or petting other people’s dogs (without their permission) are allowed at Bark & Brew
- No children ages 6 – 16 are allowed in the outside dog area without a parent
- No Children under the age of 6 are allowed in the outside dog area unless they are being held by a parent.